understanding visions and values
I am fascinated by what inspires people to change something. And I believe that we need to understand what inspires us and others if we want to change something. That is why I support people in discovering what moves them, what they are enthusiastic about, what drives them. I help them communicate openly about those things in order to collaborate and learn from each other.
My guiding principles
- I won’t tell you what is good and bad, but instead offer you tools with which you can find out what you consider good and bad.
- I follow a consistent approach, but I tailor activities for every customer individually.
- I like simple language.
- I learn from you as much as you learn from me.
- I like cooperating with colleagues.
- I try to make my involvement superfluous.
- I like humour.
What I contribute
- Five years of working experience as a consultant, facilitator and trainer.
- Continuous training and development, e.g. in Socratic dialogue, Appreciative Inquiry, Theory U, Nonviolent Communication, Visualising, Design Thinking
- I co-run a regular learning exchange for facilitators in Berlin, in cooperation with Wigwam, a communication agency.
- More than three years of working experience in communication and project management as well as in youth and adult education.
- I hold a Magister (Master equivalent) degree in philosophy and art history (Berlin and Cape Town).
- Long-term experience in working with people with disabilities.
- Working languages: German and English.
My CV on LinkedIN